A Hearthstone Battle A Hearthstone Battle

I rather dug this! Great work, look forward to seeing a Paladin Uther episode.

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

Well then, first off, the music if very reminiscent of 90's rock, and the animation is phenomenal, I personally couldn't find a single still moment in the entire video. Also, I have now added this to my favorites, thank you very much for this wonderful video.

-Valdric10

Lets All Kill Eachother Lets All Kill Eachother

I love this but...

I love this but, this is too short for my tastes.

StripClick v0.01 StripClick v0.01

I would like to see a finished version.

Hentai Hop Hentai Hop

Well, at first when I saw the title, I thought it was going to be something well... stupied, however, I did play this game, and wow, the level disigne isn't half bad, and the game play isn't terrable. However, my biggest conserns are with the controlls, and the sound of the game, the controlls should be re-maped, perhaps insted of useing [Ctrl] to move, you can use [Space], and give the option to use the [W,A,S,D] or arrow keys to move. As for the sound, well, the music wasn't to my taste, but, thats what a mute buttons for right? haha, any way great game, and thank you.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

To be honest, I've spent alot of time on New Grounds looking for games revolving around sex, and women; And without a doubt, this is one of the better ones I have played, thank you Gorepete/ Eggplants/ Renara, for makeing an actualy good hentai game.

In Love with Dying In Love with Dying

Another beautiful work by you!

The Fiend Keeper. The Fiend Keeper.

One word

Epic... that is all I have to say to this.

Many thanks for creating this masterpiece

Kuoke responds: